Thursday 24 March 2016

Camp Omatua


A highlight from camp was when we were wrapping up the parents in toliet paper  to make them look like mummies. it was fun because the parents knew nothing about it it was a secret.








                                                                                                                                                  
I really enjoyed  the pool because I loved going on the hyper slide                            
I found funny  my mum Vicky helping Hunta with hi s dersert.

Something I found challenging was trying to eat food that I did not know what it was in the fear factor challenge because Miss Hill said that they were things like poo, blood, a alive bug and that kind of stuff.
I found challenging  try to do my funnyest face













My biggest achievement was making toasties because I had never done one over a camp fire I had cheese and spagetti. I dont like butter but you have to so it does not stick to the camp fire. I couldn't really taste the butter so that was ok. Toasties on the fire are yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment